Los Angeles News
- Apartment company looking to fill jobs throughout Southern Californiaon June 23, 2021
Advanced Management Co., an Irvine-based business that owns 53 apartment complexes throughout Southern California, is looking to hire. The company has 45 openings for a variety of positions, including sales trainer and performance manager, construction superintendent, energy and utility specialist, director, leasing consultant, service technician, groundskeeper and construction worker. “We’re hiring partly because of turnover,”
- Tapping rarely used rule, LA councilmen Buscaino, Lee urge vote on stricter anti-camping ordinanceon June 23, 2021
The city’s current anti-camping ordinance, which has not been enforced during the COVID-19 pandemic, prohibits tents during daytime hours, from 6 a.m. to 9 p.m.
- Help wanted: Labor crisis plagues restaurant industryon June 23, 2021
The California Restaurant Association earlier estimated as many as one-third of the state’s restaurants would not make it through the pandemic. For those that survived, the employment gap is a “full-blown crisis,” said Jot Condie, who heads the organization.
- Elton John will play final shows in North America at Dodger Stadium in 2022on June 23, 2021
Sir Elton John announced he’d continue on with his “Farewell Yellow Brick Road: The Final Tour,” wrapping up his final shows in the United States in Los Angeles.
- Redlands gets first LOOK theater in state; Monrovia, Downey, Glendale opening lateron June 23, 2021
Special opening week promotions in Redlands include $5 tickets, and 25% off food.