Los Angeles News
- Foul odors from Hyperion plant making life miserable in El Segundoon August 4, 2021
Residents have described the smell as putrid, overwhelming, noxious. And like rotten eggs.
- High heat expected through Thursday for the Inland Empire and High Deserton August 4, 2021
A heat advisory was also in place for the San Fernando and Santa Clarita valleys until Wednesday evening
- 2 residents of South LA neighborhood damaged in LAPD blast have died, neighbors sayon August 4, 2021
This week, some residents — their homes and apartments still boarded up and empty — expressed their rage at the city and LAPD.
- LA County’s first human case of West Nile virus this year reported in South Bayon August 4, 2021
The patient was identified only as a South Bay resident who was hospitalized in late July.
- Coronavirus: L.A. County reported 2,293 new cases and 20 new deaths, Aug. 3on August 3, 2021
Los Angeles County public health officials reported 2,293 new cases of the coronavirus, bringing the total number of cases to 1,307,970 as of Tuesday, Aug. 3. The total number of cases represents 13% of Los Angeles County’s population. Officials reported 20 new deaths linked to the coronavirus, for a total 24,704 deaths since tracking began.